- Agreement and Acceptance
These Terms and Conditions (“T&C” or “Terms” or “Agreement”) serve as a binding legal agreement between you (“Customer”) and Farm Box Online PH (“FarmBox”)
FarmBox is an online community crowdfunding platform and acts as a venue to allow Customers and Farmers who comply with FarmBox Policies to raise funds to improve the the agricultural performance and lives of our local farmers by providing the necessary tools, products funds and other agricultural services
- Terms and Condition
FarmBox and Customers agreed that:
- FarmBox shall pay its Customers the agreed profit share which is the cost of box and the standard product profit share at the end of the cash return schedule per product.
- The profit share for various products varies depending on the box funded, and it’s when it was the scheduled start of the Farm Cycle. (The different products and varying profit share are displayed on the FarmBox Customer Guide.
- A 5% Platform fee and service charge will be deducted based on the cost of box.
- In the case of Force Majeure And Fortuitous Events or any other mishaps, FarmBox commits to return the initial capital back to its Customers after two farming cycles after the unforeseen event happened, in clear terms, only the Customer’s capital is insured.
- Profit Share are not negotiable from the terms displayed on the Products in the website.
- Customers are entitled to request for a physical visit to their funded farm, however, Customer must have indicated intention to visit the farm 10 working days to the scheduled visit date.
- Upon payment of the boxes/service, the funds will be unavailable for the entire duration of the farming cycle hence FarmBox nor its farmers will be able to refund until the end of the farming cycle.
- The cost of box and profit share earned from farming operations will be deposited to the account provided by the Customer. Bank fees and other bank charges may apply.
- This agreement may be amended from time to time by mutual agreement of the parties in a written modification signed by both parties.
- This agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties and shall automatically terminate upon completion of all responsibilities as stated herein, unless otherwise amended.
FarmBox shall undertake the following activities:
- Source for qualified farmers based on FarmBox Evaluation Criteria
- Give training and mobilize local farmers
- Provide updates to Customers on farm funded; and on the request of Customers.
- Arrange a guided visit to the selected farm location at the Customer’s expense.
- Help the Farmers to sell their products or harvest into the market.
Customers shall undertake the following:
- Select the product and the farm to be funded.
- Pay for guided farm visits if he/she so desires.
The parties shall each be solely responsible for any and all costs associated with their responsibilities under this agreement.
- After Sales
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement including any question regarding its existence validity or termination, the Customer shall email his/her concern to the given email address.